Sunday, May 8, 2011

Glucose Song

Glucose Song Lyric

Glucose..oh Sugar..sugar
you're my favorite fuel!
From the blood-borne substrate pool

Glucose-Monoscharide sugar
you're sweeter than a woman's kiss
'cause I need you for glycolisis

I just can't believe the way my muscle
take you in. (For you, they'll open the door).
All it takes is a little bit of insulin
(To upregulate GLUT4)

Oh..Glucosa.. oh Sugar..sugar
You help me make ATP
When my predators are chasing me

oh glucose- you're an aldehyde sugar
and you're sweeter than a woman's kiss
'cause i need you for glycolisis

I just can't believe the way my muscle
break you down. (My glycon is almost gone)
a Few more seconds and i'll rigor
mortis-bound (Acidosis done me wrong)

Your sweet is turning sour, baby
i'm losing all my power, baby
i'm gonna make your muscle ache.
no, No, No

i'm swimming in a lactate, baby
oh yeah, i'm swimming in a lactate, baby
Now i'm drowning in a lactate, baby

(i'm gonna make yor muscle ache)
No..no..no
I'm swimming in a lactate, baby

oh glucose, oh sugar sugar
i used you up and you left me flat
now i'll have to get my kicks from fat

oh glucose (sugar - sugar)
sugar, sugar (glucose, glucose, sugar, sugar)
The honeymoon is over now
The honeymoon is over now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJvAL-iiLnQ&feature=related
youtube/

No comments:

Post a Comment