Saturday, May 21, 2011

What the "Next" I do?

Hi..everyone!

In this weekend. I suddenly want to someting new who helping me to enhace my knowledge. yah.. i always like that. have a new idea when my position is doesnt right. look like i am never ever tired to do something. ok  i know that iam so atractive.

Actually, its doesnt matter to show up. but i have a free time to writing this list. Why not i do not? 

Lit Number 1. 
probably, you ever saw my post before about my new class. yah. my new class is named "Kesling". Its mean Kesehatan Lingkungan or Public Health. because i passed my class for three days ago, i'll try to searching information by my "crazy" friend. I hope she want to me telling all of her experience what exactly she do in her class. does she became so bored or intersted?

you know, i have doubt to search about this. beacuse my feeling said : "thats Bored". but Astagfirullooooh.. keep a right way. I always focuss and try to love my class. i will do this.

if i get some opinion about my class. i have two options.
a. If dominantly of Bore => please check to list number 2
b. If dominantly of Interest => i should be foccus and try to love it. and don't do anything.


List Number 2
If i get the answered and all of all said thats bored. Ok. i have should prepare for all.
  • i prepare to prevent my sleep habit
  • i prepare to drawing my book with the many coloufull pen
and i have plann to make "Personally Book". This book have content about my class in first semester until last semester. yah..look like recapitulation book. and get started earliar.
My Personally book will create in Ms.word and will upload in my webblog. so.. if you want to know that. please visit and leave comment.

Taraaaaaaa.....MY PERSONALLY BOOK

called 

                                                 "IPP Books"
Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment